Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Love* Cupcakes

Yesterday my son had cooking at school, they were going to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake. We measured out the ingredients the night before, all ready for him to take to school in the morning but both he and I forgot about the butter in the fridge! He went ahead and baked without telling the teacher about the missing butter (smart kid!) The end result looked very good despite being a little hard and flat. When he got home, feeling disappointed with his flopped cake (I know that feeling well!) he decided to bake cupcakes.

A few weeks ago I bought these lovely baking cases and edible heart sprinkles, planning to use them on Valentine's Day.



Knowing that my shares were down, there was only one way to save the day...



~A

1 comment:

Patsy Long said...

You're such a good mom Amanda! The cupcakes turned out really nice.